Family Business Magazine, September/October 2016 – “Successful family leaders learn how to apply resources and open their minds to a range of perspectives. Above all, they ask deliberate and relevant questions.” Family Council Chair Andrew Pitcairn and co-author Joshua Nacht, PhD share questions that lead to successful transitions in enterprise-owning families.
- Pitcairn Wins Multi-Family Office (Client Initiative) & Women in Wealth Management at 2018 Family Wealth Report Awards
- Tax Reform 2018: How Different Types of Taxpayers Will Be Impacted
- Wealth Momentum: The New Framework for Multi-Generational Success
- On the Road: A Flying Visit to Philadelphia
- Family Wealth Report Awards