May 15, 2018 – In order to achieve multi-generational success, families need to understand the challenges that can impact their wealth. Looking through the lens of Wealth Momentum™, an experience-based family office model, Pitcairn identifies the three human dimensions of family wealth – The Individual, The Interpersonal, and The Institutional. Families gain a better understanding of how these dimensions can impact their wealth and how to make sure each receives the appropriate time and attention.
- The Initiative for Family Business & Entrepreneurship NexGen Academy
- Maintaining Wealth Momentum: The 3 Human Dimensions of Family Wealth
- Pitcairn Investment Commentary: The Right Game Plan Is Key in Bumpy Quarter
- Human Capital in the Family Enterprise (Private Event)
- The Political Economy Forum of New York (Private Event)