Private Asset Management, December 16, 2015 – Pitcairn, one of the world’s leading family offices, has been shortlisted for the Private Asset Management Awards 2016. The firm has been named a finalist in the category of Best Multi-family Office – Overall – Over $2B. Winners will be announced at the PAM Awards dinner on February 22, 2016 in New York.
- Pitcairn Wins Multi-Family Office (Client Initiative) & Women in Wealth Management at 2018 Family Wealth Report Awards
- Tax Reform 2018: How Different Types of Taxpayers Will Be Impacted
- Wealth Momentum: The New Framework for Multi-Generational Success
- On the Road: A Flying Visit to Philadelphia
- Family Wealth Report Awards