Expand your knowledge on family and wealth. See what our professionals are reading.
- The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine by Michael Lewis
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink
- Children of Paradise: Successful Parenting for Prosperous Families by Lee Hausner, Ph.D.
- A Failure of Nerve: Leadership in the Age of the Quick Fix by Edwin Friedman
- Family Business, Risky Business: How to Make it Work by David Bork
- Family: The Compact Among Generations by James E. Hughes, Jr.
- Family Wealth—Keeping It in the Family: How Family Members and Their Advisers Preserve Human, Intellectual, and Financial Assets for Generations by James E. Hughes, Jr.
- Handbook of Family Business And Family Business Consultation: A Global Perspective by Florence W. Kaslow
- International Family Governance: A Guide for Families & Their Advisors (Avoiding Family Fights & Achieving World Peace) by Barbara R. Hauser, JD
- Judgment: How Winning Leaders Make Great Calls by Noel Tichy and Warren G. Bennis
- The Little Red Book of Family Business by David Bork
- Love, Power and Money: Family Business Between Generations by Dean Fowler
- The New Family Office: Strategies for Consulting to the Affluent by Lisa Gray
- Stewardship in Your Family Enterprise: Developing Responsible Family Leadership by Dennis T. Jaffe Ph.D
- This Time is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly by Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff
- Wealth in Families by Charles W. Collier
- Winning the Losers Game: Timeless Strategies for Successful Investing by Charles D. Ellis and John J. Brennan
- Working with the Ones You Love: Strategies for a Successful Family Businesss by Dennis T. Jaffe
About Third-party Links on Our Site
Pitcairn offers links to other third-party websites that may be of interest to our website visitors. The links provided in our website are provided solely for your convenience and may assist you in locating other useful information on the Internet. When you click on these links you will leave Pitcairn’s website and will be redirected to another site. These sites are not under the control of Pitcairn.
Pitcairn is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites. We are not an agent for these third parties, nor do we endorse or guarantee their products. We make no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of the information contained in the linked sites. We suggest that you always verify the information obtained from linked websites before acting upon this information.
Also, please be aware that the security and privacy policies on these sites may be different than Pitcairn’s policies, so please read third-party privacy and security policies closely.
If you have any questions or concerns about the products and services offered on linked third-party websites, please contact the third party directly.