December 7, 2017 – For wealthy families, smart investment management matters. But to maintain wealth over generations, it’s not the only thing that matters. Achieving Wealth Momentum™ – The positive interplay of both family and financial dynamics – requires a focus on three key components that all successful families recognize: Innovation, Integration, and Communication. Research shows that these fundamental elements allow families to successfully pass on their wealth to the next generation.
- Pitcairn Wins Multi-Family Office (Client Initiative) & Women in Wealth Management at 2018 Family Wealth Report Awards
- Tax Reform 2018: How Different Types of Taxpayers Will Be Impacted
- Wealth Momentum: The New Framework for Multi-Generational Success
- On the Road: A Flying Visit to Philadelphia
- Family Wealth Report Awards