August 28, 2021 - As we move into fall, the constant "market highs" storyline may start to shift amidst conflicting economic and market data and uncertainty introduced by the Delta variant.
In this month's The Market in Five Charts, Chief Investment Officer Rick Pitcairn assesses:
- The long-running bull market and strong institutional sentiment
- A strong foundation of corporate earnings keeping market valuations in check
- The 10-year Treasury's predictive value in forecasting economic expansion
- Public policy's impact on inflation and economic inequality
- Fiscal policy as a driver of macroeconomic inflection points