Initial index points to family meetings and wealth transitions as potential friction points
Jenkintown, Pennsylvania (December 21, 2017) – Pitcairn, the leading family office specializing in maintaining and accelerating the wealth momentum of ultra-high net worth (UHNW) families, is pleased to share that the firm is a finalist in a total of eight categories for two upcoming prestigious industry awards.
Pitcairn was shortlisted in six categories for the Family Wealth Report Awards 2018. Showcasing “best of breed” providers in the global private banking, wealth management, and trusted advisor communities, the awards were designed to recognize companies, teams, and individuals which the prestigious panel of judges deemed to have demonstrated innovation and excellence during 2017.
Pitcairn has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Multi-Family Office ($5 billion to $15 billion AuM/AuA)
- Multi-Family Office (Client Initiative)
- Leading Individual (MFO) – Leslie C. Voth, President and CEO
- Women in Wealth Management (Individual – Wealth Management Organizations) – Leslie C. Voth, President and CEO
- Outstanding Contribution to Wealth Management Thought Leadership (Individual – Wealth Management Organizations) – Andrew L. Busser, Managing Director of Strategy
- Outstanding Contribution to Wealth Management Thought Leadership (Company – Wealth Management Organizations)
Winners will be announced at a gala awards dinner which will be held in New York on March 8, 2018. (The shortlist is available on the Family Wealth Report website.)
The firm was also named a finalist in two categories of the Private Asset Management 2018 Awards:
- Best Multi-family Office – Overall – Over $2 billion
- Best multi-family Office – Client Service – Over $2 billion
The PAM Awards are designed for top investment professionals, wealth advisors, legal firms, consultants, and other key service providers operating within the private asset management industry, who have proved themselves over the course of the last year. Winners will be chosen at a dinner and reception on February 8, 2018 in New York. (The shortlist is available on the PAM website.)
“These nominations are validation of our team’s daily dedication to help or clients achieve positive wealth momentum,” says President and CEO Leslie Voth. “We’re proud to be recognized by both organizations for our efforts to drive better outcomes for our clients through innovation and thought leadership.”