The Market in Five Charts: What's Shaping the Market Narrative
August 28, 2021 - As we move into fall, the constant "market highs" storyline may start to shift amidst conflicting economic and market data and uncertainty introduced by the Delta variant.
- The long-running bull market and strong institutional sentiment
- A strong foundation of corporate earnings keeping market valuations in check
- The 10-year Treasury's predictive value in forecasting economic expansion
- Public policy's impact on inflation and economic inequality
- Fiscal policy as a driver of macroeconomic inflection points